A sponsored post Introducing wellsetproperties.com.
Money never sleeps. If we can understand this phrase, we would get to know that saving your money in banks will get us nowhere close to our financial goal in life. This is based on the fact, that money is a tool, to serve as a symbol of value for the exchange of goods and services.
So far, there are exchange of goods and services everyday, so money will be involved in these transactions, the banks know these; the truth is your money is not really kept in the cupboard of banks, but is being used for business transactions, thereby making money for the bank with little or nothing added to your savings.
Meaning you gave the bank free capital for their business. Not that saving your money in the bank is not good, but it is not a good strategy to building wealth, read on as I expose five amazing reasons why you should invest in real estate rather than save in the bank-
- The falling currency value as real estate appreciates: The purchasing power of money continually. What one million Naira can buy before is more than what it can get you now as the prices of goods have gone up.However, real estate always appreciates. If you buy a plot of land in a good location, take effective possession and perfect necessary documentation today, in five years time, you can sell it for double (or even triple) the price you bought it.
- Return on savings is insignificant while returns on real estate investments are huge: When you save your money in the bank or do a fixed deposit, your returns on investment are usually minimal.
Conversely, based on the rate of development in the area you purchase your landed property or building, the return on investment are often huge.
If you buy a house for example and let it out to tenants, between a decade to two, you will have recovered your investment and you will continue to make profit for the rest of your life.
3. Your money in the bank simply makes the banker richer while your money in real estate makes you richer: If you save money in the bank, the money will be used by bankers to give loans to customers and you will be paid an interest. The difference between the interest given by the customer who loans your money and the amount given to you is taken by the bank. Thus making the banker richer.
On the other hand, when you invest in real estate, the difference between the price you bought the property and the price you are selling it is taken completely by you. Thus making you richer.
4. Expenses always arise to deplete your savings but your property is always there appreciating in value: When you have money saved in the bank, no matter how disciplined you are, there will always be expenses that will arise to deplete the savings.
When you invest such funds into real estate, your cash is tied into an investment that will be appreciating in value no matter how lose you are with the remaining cash in your possession.
5. None of the rich link their success in gathering wealth to saving but most of them have impressive property portfolios: Of all the wealthy individuals in the world, I do not know of anyone whose wealth strategy was saving in the bank.
However, a cursory look at the wealthiest individuals in the world, in Africa and even in Nigeria show that property investment is the preferred wealth building option.
Therefore, if you desire your money to appreciate with high return on investment which makes you richer and among the wealthy men in the world, consider investing in real estate. If you want to t someone to talk to on how to get started, simply call wellset properties on +2347060456088 (Whatsapp enabled) or checkout cool properties @ www.wellsetproperties.com